TRANSREPORT is transitioning from a newsletter format to an online blog! The TRANSREPORT blog offers the same information as the newsletter, allowing readers the opportunity to discover the major activities that underpin the work of the Boston Region MPO.
TRANSREPORT will continue to present information on a variety of MPO activities. Posts will cover
- major certification activities, such as the Transportation Improvement Program, Unified Planning Work Program, and Long-Range Transportation Plan;
- planning studies and newly released reports;
- recent actions taken by the MPO;
- topics discussed at meetings of the Access Advisory Committee to the MBTA and the Regional Transportation Advisory Council;
- news about transportation in the region; and
- opportunities to get involved in MPO planning and programming decision-making.
Tags allow readers to filter posts and find the content most meaningful to them. A glossary helps readers decipher the acronyms and planning terms that can make navigating the regional transportation planning processes confusing.
This format shift is part of the MPO’s ongoing efforts to bring the planning process to the public in the clearest and most convenient way possible.
If you would like to obtain print or accessible print format versions of TRANSREPORT blog posts or related materials, contact Róisín Foley at 857-702-3704 or firstname.lastname@example.org.